Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Back on the Wagon!

After nearly two weeks of illness, I am happy to say I'm back on the wagon!

I have had a severe cough, and blocked nose, according to the doctor it was a bad cold.  I spent a good week getting over it and having the strength to exercise.

I began again on Monday and started with Cardio 1.0. this time I knew the moves and didn't feel quite so uncoordinated.  I kept thinking that I was almost keeping up Tanya the modifier. This excited me quite a bit, and I felt good after having completed it.  I was swearing profusely and managed to burn 1055Kj (according to my Apple Watch)

On Tuesday I did Speed 1.0 again. Again, I feel with more success than the first time.  Obviously it needs some "practice" as well. I really like the fact that the workouts consists of doing several exercises to "teach" you, then combining them all at the end.  When you are concentrating on keeping your core tight (which I did) the time passes quite quickly.

Today I did Full body circuit.  For the first time.  There were some exercises that were familiar from the previous day's workouts.  It was quite hard and I made it by the skin of my teeth.  By the time I get around to doing this one again, I hope it will be a little easier!!

I forgot to weigh myself this morning, so I'll do that tomorrow, but I have to say I'm kind of scared.
I haven't been recording my food either, I think I'm going to start off concentrating on excercise and doing food later.  I know the best results will be gotten by a combination of food and excercise, so don't flame!

So, loyal readers, that is my update for today.  I'll do better at updating more regularly, I promise!

G

No comments:

Post a Comment