Saturday, January 30, 2016

Missed a day :(


Hi everyone.

I missed Friday's scheduled exercise which is a double header: Cardio and Lower Focus.

I had a really late night on Thursday and slept right in.  I just barely made it to work on time!

On Friday night Mrs G and I went to see Mrs Brown's Boys live on stage which is playing in Melbourne at the moment. It was great, and we enjoyed talking to the cast afterwards as well.

Saturday saw me running around doing chores and preparing for our visitors.  I made pizza pin wheels, which is pizza toppings rolled in puff pastry.  Not exactly healthy or "diet" food, but omg..yum!

Sunday is the "rest" day, but I reckon I might do Friday's double, or if not both, maybe Lower Focus which is the only of the exercises that I havn't done even once yet.

Monday is back to Cardio again so I will likely do Lower Focus tomorrow and thats it.

In week two, according to the schedule the exercises are re-arranged:


I havn't yet decided whether I'm going to attempt to do it properly with Shaun T, or whether I'll aim to keep up with Tanya.  Likely it will be the latter!

I havn't been keeping track of the tick boxes for each day.  Because if I had to choose between "Nailed It" and "Barely Made It", I would likely be looking for the "Happy To Be Still Alive" box.

Take care of yourselves dear readers, and please feel free to leave me a comment.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment