Thursday, January 28, 2016

Oh My God!

I had to really push myself today.  I nearly didn't start.  If it wasn't for Mrs G-Diddy, I would have skipped it and made some excuse.
But I didn't, I got up and around 7:10am the DVD was in and I was getting ready to start Alpha Ab Intervals.

This workout, unlike the previous ones requires a mat, so I borrowed Mrs G's yoga mat, which I found was too thin and when I was kneeling on it, it may as well have been the floor.  Never mind.

Many years ago I did some regular "ab focus" group classes.  This one is worse!  I really struggled, which goes to show how unfit I am, and I was ready to call it quits around 12 minutes into it, but again Mrs G motivated me to keep going.  My core was tight and I stuck it through until the end, although I think I only did about half of the reps that Shaun T and the gang were doing.

I don't know why I was really unmotivated this morning, but I hope as I get fitter, the motivation will increase.

The schedule calls for Cardio and Lower Focus tomorrow, but I don't think I'll have time to do both of them.  I'll probably do one tomorrow and one on Saturday.

Despite making the decision not to obsess about food too much, i am still quite conscious of what I eat.  I usually don't overdo the food (too much)  Today I had cereal for breakfast, leftover rice and bbq chicken for lunch and Nandos for dinner. (It was a complimentary birthday meal) So, other than the fried chips with my dinner, I would say the rest of the day has been reasonably good.

Time for bed now.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment